Nick has been an entertainer since birth, but professionally since 1999. From weddings of 25 to 1000, he loves to see the smiles on faces when people are in the moment and enjoying their favorite song! Nick has DJ’ed all over the country, but loves Michigan weddings the best!
DJ since: 1999
Favorite Party Song:
It’s a toss up between 90s/00s hip-hop/Top 40 and Classic Rock! You can’t go wrong with anything Prince or MJ, and Motown is a great way to start the night off. The new electronic music is good too…I really like all genres as long as people are having fun!
Favorite Slow Song: Faithfully – Journey (Don’t judge me!)
- We had numerous compliments from our guests during and after our wedding on how great the music was and the flow of how he played it. My wife and I encourage anyone who is looking for a top of the line DJ for their event to use Bee Entertainment.Mariomarried 4/18/15
- Absolutely amazing customer service. Personality with these guys SHINE! They kept everything very professional and honest. Would be my first recommendation for any DJ needs!Melissamarried 7/18/15
- What a great company! They were all really cool, down to earth and easy to work with! They got everyone on the dance floor. We had a lot of people from our wedding tell us that they've never seen a better DJ. Highly recommend!Emilymarried 9/21/2013
- I knew as soon as we had our initial interview with him that he was the guy! He was so friendly and easy going and my daughter and I liked him immediately!Beckymarried 4/8/15
- Bryan the owner of Bee Entertainment is fantastic, he was great to work with and made sure everything was organized for our wedding reception.Lizmarried 5/23/15