We get asked for suggestions for songs all the time, and recently we were asked to compile a list of “last songs” for wedding receptions.
This list includes some songs you know, some you may not, and is geared toward ending the night on a “high note” with either everyone revved up dancing or singing at the top of their lungs.
Here are 10 songs to end your wedding with in 2016:
- Thunder Clatter – Wild Cub
- Wagon Wheel – Old Crow Medicine Show
- Tonight – Secret Nation
- Wildfire – John Mayer
- Adventures of a Lifetime – Coldplay
- The Night is Still Young – Nicki Minaj
- Don’t Stop the Party – Pitbull
- Now That We’ve Found Love – Heavy D and The Boyz
- Forever – Chris Brown
- All I Do is Win – DJ Khaled
BONUS: Don’t Stop Believin – Journey (Cliché…. Maybe, but COME ON! Especially in Detroit)